- Draft Regional Land Transport Programme 2021 - 2031
- Chatham Islands Long-Term Plan 2021-2031
- Chatham Islands Annual Plan 2020/21
- Chatham Islands Navigation Safety Bylaws
- Chatham Islands Council Annual Report
- Chatham Islands CDEM Group Plan
- Chatham Islands Long-Term Plan 2018-28
- Chatham Islands Sustainable Report
- Chatham Islands Economic Profile
- Search all Documents
Draft Regional Land Transport Programme 2021 - 2031
The Land Transport Management Amendment Act 2013 requires Regional Transport Committees to develop an Regional Land Transport Programme (RLTP) in consultation with their community and stakeholders every three years. The RLTP provides a statement of transport priorities for 2021 – 2031.
The Chatham Islands Draft 2021-31 Regional Land Transport Programme [PDF, 1.4 MB] (RLTP) is now open for consultation until Thursday 17 June 2021.
Make a submission:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org – include ‘RLTP SUBMISSION’ in your email subject, and your name and address.
- Or in hard copy – record your views and return by post to:
PO Box 24
Chatham Islands 8942
(Or deliver in person to the Council office at 9 Waitangi Tuku Road, Waitangi)