Have your say on the Chatham Island Long-Term Plan 2018-28
Every three years we turn to you, our residents and ratepayers, to give us your feedback on our proposed plan for the next ten years.
Once approved, the proposals make up our Long-Term Plan 2018-28, which sets out our work and budget for the next decade.
Our focus for the next ten years is to work with Government and its officials to secure funding to support our key projects:
- Developing our roading infrastructure
- Sources for the townships of Kaingaroa, Owenga, Waitangi and Te One
- Upgrading our township water schemes by developing sustainable and reliable water
- A new Emergency Management Operations Centre
- New Council offices and Community Complex – in conjunction with Chatham Islands Enterprise Trust
How to submit your feedback to the proposed Long-Term Plan 2018-28
If you would like to provide feedback on our Consultation Document please send a written submission to the Council by 5pm Wednesday 30 May 2018. Read the Consultation Document and return the submission form at the end to have your say. Read the proposed Long-Term Plan 2018-28.
Submissions can be sent to the Council through the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PO Box 24, Waitangi, Chatham Islands 8942
- Fax: (03) 305 0044
- Delivery: The Council Office, 9 Tuku Road, Waitangi
You can also obtain our proposed Long-Term Plan 2018–28, including our proposed revenue and financing policy, from the Council office.