Annual Plan 2017/18
Council is currently preparing the Annual Plan for 2017/18, we are seeking your feedback on our proposal to delay or alternatively fund three key projects, compared with what was planned in our 2015-25 Long-Term Plan.
We are eager to hear your thoughts on what is being proposed, and the direction of the Council. We encourage you to have your say in the future of our wonderful Islands.
You can provide feedback on the proposed changes using the submission form included in the consultation document below.
If you provide a submission, you can also present it in person to our Councillors at the hearing process in June 2017. Following the hearings, Councillors will make final decisions on the content of the 2017/18 Annual Plan including the rate levels for that year.
Submissions are open until 5pm 20 May 2017.
- Click here to read the Draft Operational Plan 2017/18
- Click here to read the Consultation Document 2017/18
Annual Report 2015/2016
- Click here to read the Annual report 2015-2016.
- Click here to read the Annual report 2015-2016 summary.
Annual Plan 2016/17
- Annual Plan 2016/17 (1 MB)