Annual Plan 2017/18
The Council produces an Annual Plan, a shared vision for those years when a Long-Term Plan is not produced. The Chatham Islands Council’s Annual Plan for 2017/18 is now available.
Our shared vision is a forward-looking publication, outlining changes from the Long-Term Plan for that year, as well as our key financial information including rates. We engaged in a public consultation process to outline the significant changes with our community and provided an opportunity for feedback to be received on these changes.
- Read the Annual Plan 2017/18
Annual Report and Summary 2016/17
The Annual Report details what was achieved compared with the objectives set in the Long-Term Plan or Annual Plan. It is the Council’s key financial accountability document.
It also provides ratepayers and other interested parties with a report on how well the Council’s assets are being looked after and how well the Council is performing as an organisation.
The Annual Report informs readers about the Council’s progress towards achieving its vision.
Long-Term Plan 2015-25, a shared vision
Our focus for the next 10-years is to work with Government and its officials to secure funding to support our key projects:
- Upgrading our township water schemes by developing sustainable and reliable water
sources for the townships of Kaingaroa, Owenga, Waitangi and Te One
- Developing our roading infrastructure
- Emergency Management Operations Centre
- New Council offices and Community Complex – in conjunction with Chatham Islands Enterprise Trust
- Read the Long-Term Plan 2015-25, A Shared Vision (3 MB)